Thursday, August 12, 2010

does this make me look less manly?

body image is many times thought of as a female issue. i really dont hear about this when it comes to guys, but i know its an issue for a lot of them including me, and it only fills amplified when you a gay man b/c men are very visual. in my eyes when most people think of a gay man he is good looking, fit, and kind of fem. In our society when you think of a man he is strong, powerful, does macho things, and most of the time muscular. when a guy looks in the mirror and doesn't see what a man is supposed to look like it can drive them to crazy extremes. part of me wonders if thats why some of these guyrat types say in the gym. are they trying to prove that they are just as manly as a straight man?

tell me what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment